The GlobeCore colloid mill can be used in dairy industry as homogenizer. Homogisation of milk is the process of breaking globules of fat (which after processing with GlobeCore mill is reduced in size to 1 micron). Homogenization allows to use practically all of the fat in the milk, otherwise up to 16% of this fat is lost.
Since the colloid mill for the food industry is custom made from food grade stainless steel, the order may take from 45 to 60 business days to manufacture. The equipment is ready for operation immediately after retrofit into an existing production line.
The manufacturing facility of GlobeCore is located in Germany, in Oldenburg-Eversten, Edewechter Landstraße 173. If you have any questions, we will gladly address them. Our professionals will provide qualified advice and will help to calculate the required mill capacity for your production facility.
If you are interested in our homogeniser machine, you are most probably:
- Company owner or general manager, who is interested in quality production and fast sales of your perishable products.
- Process engineer, who develops the recipe and oversees production. You realize that several types of equipment can be replaced by just on wet grinding mill, saving time and reducing footprint.
- working in material department, and your primary objective is to find the necessary equipment for your company in the market of goods and services. Your main task is to optimize the operation of process and production departments.
You are on the right track! …
Is it possible that remaining product will spoil in the mill if the mill is not used for a while?
If washed — No. The colloid mill for food industry, vertical or horizontal, is made from electrically polished stainless steel. The benefit of electric polishing is this: if we look at the surface of the metal under a microscope, we will see that the surface will have a wavy structure, without kinks or ridges, as happens with other polishing methods If the colloid mill is rinsed by pressure liquid, the remaining product will be washed away from the smooth surface of the mill.
So, do you really need a colloid mill?:
- You need to process a lot of perishable feedstock quickly?
- The product must be liquid (to be pumped through pipes)?
- You want a product quality better than Chinese but for a price lower than Western makes?
If the answers to the above are yes, there is more to discuss.
Here is an approximate plan for our cooperation.
- YOU fill out the questionnaire and send it to our manager. WE study your information and offer advice on what kind and capacity of colloid mill you need, what are its function and how it can help at your facility;
- After considering all technical issues, WE sign the contract and start fulfilling it. This includes production of the equipment, its testing at the factory and shipment to the client.
- To install and commission the equipment, GlobeCore professionals can visit the client’s site.
Advantages of GlobeCore homogeniser mixer:
- Modern design and high quality of the device
- Competitive price
- Competent engineering consulting
- Fast production of the order
- Stability of the mix to stratification
- Heating/cooling jacket
- High-tech production lines and qualified staff (over 200) allows to expedite orders
- Ability to adjust the gap of the grinding zone without the need to remove the device from the production line
- Grinding to 1 micron
- Component parts from universally recognized manufacturers
- Operating temperature range from -30 С° to 180 С°
- Optional soundproofing.
The CLM colloid mills are specifically designed for production of highly stable colloidal solutions, superfine suspensions, mixes and emulsions. The grinding is “wet”, that is, the required result is obtained due to the gap between the teeth of the rotor and stator.
The centrifugal force and high velocity of the rotor relative to the stator cause the liquid and semi-liquid materials to become homogenic and disperse finely. The mix of any materials becomes a finely dispersed homogeneous emulsion.
Besides, the device features cavitation effect: caverns explode under internal pressure.
The degree of dispersion and pumping qualities may vary according to mechanical properties of the ground material and carrier phase.
|№||Parameter||CLM – 4.1|
|1||***Capacity rated (on the water), m3/hour, up to.||4|
|2||Operating pressure, bar.||0,5|
|3||Rotation speed, RPM.||3000|
|4||**Max heat carrier temperature, °С.||160|
|5||**Minimum coolant temperature, °С.||-4|
|7||Nominal pressure/suction bore diameter, mm.||32/65|
|8||Drive power, kW.||5,5|
*Dimensions, mm:- length
* – Dimensions are driven assembly.
** – If necessary, the product can be either heated or cooled to a desired temperature.
*** – Depending on the physical and chemical characteristics of the product capacity may vary.
Feedback of GlobeCore’s customers
Mr. Shekanabo, the United Republic of Tanzania:
“I can only say good things about GlobeCore mills. After seeing the production facility, I had no doubts that this is a serious and reliable company with professional staff, and the system works like a clock. Of course, the production itself seems complicated, but the equipment is powerful and rugged.”
Your product manager at GlobeCore:
A responsible and dedicated person. He will accompany you through all stages from placing the order to shipment of the product. Experience in industrial sales and in finding solutions for real issues in the field allows him to fully understand you, select the appropriate equipment model and ensure timely delivery.
The production facility is located in Oldenburg-Eversten, Germany, Edewechter Landstraße 173.